back to ClimateTool
PR Project for an Institution / Company / Sponsor
Also in project- parts with different promoters
The support would be ideal if we could develop a
common PR- project for your company / institution with the
tenor on climate protection - climate change. The author of the Climatograms could collaborate for free, the Copy-Right, however, continue to stay with him. Another condition is that an "Open Source" software under "Public License" is used and the use of the site will remain free. (See: Research Proposal to World Bank (64 kb)).
Conditions would be best if you:
- Operate an IT department with some spare capacity in graphical open
source software development, or would be willing to pay such
employees or go for a consulting contract.
- Would like to use the project in PR campaigns and on your web page or other PR- material.
- Provide a fee contract for the author. For a low budget-project, this could
also be done voluntarily, although the time window should be adjusted
accordingly for the following objectives.
Technical Medium-term goals:
- Publication of a (new and virtual) "Climatogram World Atlas" in
reference to the eponymous work of Walter & Lieth from the year
interactive web site with, firstly, already created climatograms, and secondly the possibility for an average
educated user, to automatically create climatograms in a spreadsheet program.
- Place climatograms on appropriate Wikipedia pages, referencing to your company.
- Sample analysis of a practical project relating to climate, such as: (2010): Research proposal to University URACCAN,
Nicaragua - University Gh Kassel, Germany, (Abstract, full article scheduled for End of May 2010 and to be published at the International Virtual Conference "Climate Change and the Sustainable Management of Water Resources" in November 2010.):
Environmental Education in Climate Change and Crop Water Use for
Farmers in the Hot Humid Tropics of Nicaragua, Using Enhanced
- Commissioned works are on offer.
Technical long-term goal:
- Development of the Climate Institute, which is in addition to the
climate diagrams, provide other tools for climate analysis / climate protection, or adapted to the needs of the development association.
PR - Objective:
- Company / institution known worldwide as a dedicated promoter of climate protection.
Promote opportunities for individuals
Basically, the project in its full extent could be promoted by an individual.
- The cost (non-existing docking arrangements) are
estimated at 500,000.00 Euro, including external contracts (software
development) and buildings. Physically, the project / institution could be established somewhere in
the world, too - and as a contribution of the author - on a 7-ha site, 15 km from Managua, in place of, or in combination with, the targeted hotel. The site currently has an estimated market value of U.S. $ 200.000,00.
- You are a lawyer or want to pay for such an order to establish a non-profit Association.
- You have property on which the Institute can be based.
- You want to donate a powerful computer / any other kind useful things.
- You would like to (co-) develop the software.
- You have a complete different idea
- You simply want to pay a few dollars to the author:
Bank name: comdirect
Account Name JOHANNES FUESSEL
Account No: 4816484 4816484
back to ClimateTool
- You link your Web page with this one and send the author a reciprocal link.
- You support this project with your excellent reputation.